Sadie

Sadie

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

When Sadie was famous

My mom and I were trying to think of something to write about Sadie. I told her to look for the picture of Sadie joining one of our tea parties when I was a little girl. She could not find that on the computer. Then she suggested we do a post about Sadie when we were both in a catalog. I did not remember that. My mom said that when she was at her last job years ago, her company worked on the Leed's catalog (they sell things that you can put your company's name on). She showed me a picture of me and a picture of me and Sadie from one of their catalogs.

Here it is, page 256 of Leed's 2009 Catalog.

Do you want Sadie's autograph?!


*  * *  * 
*-J.T. *
* *  *  *

[Editor's note: After I typed this post (J.T. usually does her own typing), the kid asked where was the picture of just her from the catalog. I had to remind her that the blog is Sadie the pit bull, not J.T. the kid. However, I was surprised when I went to Leed's website and did a search on "photo," J.T.'s picture from a princess party many years ago was still there, item 1550-02. :-) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment