Sadie

Sadie

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Master of Uno: Sadie

One day after I was done with my homework, my mom asked if I wanted to play a card game. She suggested Uno, and I said yes. My mom asked if we should deal Sadie in. I said yes, and I went upstairs to get my IPod to take some pictures. It was so funny; my mom kept calling Sadie over to pick her card. My mom would pick the card that Sadie licked or sniffed. Sometimes she wouldn't call Sadie over and I would say, "Why didn't you show Sadie her cards?" She would either say, "There's only one card she can play." Or she wouldn't come over so my mom would play for her.

Another reason Sadie wouldn't come over is because recently this spring Sadie became deaf. Now this is good because she won't bark at cars, people, cats, dogs, and other things. The bad thing is she doesn't know what's around her; so sometimes she'll get scared if my dad is coming around the corner of the house or she cant hear us if we're calling her, so she could run away.

We kept playing Uno and guess who won... Sadie! I came in second and my mom in third. I still can't believe a dog beat us!




*  * *  * 
*-J.T. *
* *  *  *

1 comment: