Sadie

Sadie

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I mustache you to read this.

Today when I came home, something seemed different about Sadie. It is so hard to say this (sob, sob). Sadie is all grown up (sniffle, cry). She has facial hair. 

She has facial hair?! What?! Is she a secret undercover agent for B.P.I.M.? Is she a budder (misspelled on purpose), panda in mustaches? They are so epic! (My backstory). Let's just say they are a hybrid between a panda and a budder mustache.

And now let's get back to Sadie, unless you want to know more about budder panda in mustaches/B.P.I.M. :-)

I am glad that Sadie is grown up and all but facial hair is too much. Mustaches are my thing! 

Sadie, don't grow so fast. Even though I'm 17,851 years old. What?! Nothing. 

******
*J.T.*
******

No comments:

Post a Comment